RSS

New Song Uploaded (Exclusive Instrumental)

Filed Under: Labels:
Here's a little something to tide you over until I get this tune completely finished. It's called Realizing the Betrayer and I'm really happy with how it turned out so far.

Sometimes I like to create songs with a very simple item and then repeat the catchiest part until it engulfs your mind and you can't get rid of it and that's exactly what I did with this piece. I love writing music like this where it can come across as powerful with very simple elements pushed to the limit.

You can listen to the tune on my player to the right if you're on the e-mail list. If you're not on the list, you can sign-up underneath the About Me video, or right underneath this sentence :]





Band press kits
Quantcast

| edit post

0 Responses to "New Song Uploaded (Exclusive Instrumental)"