RSS

As I Lay Dying's "The Powerless Rise" Streaming Today

Filed Under: Labels:
I've been a huge As I Lay Dying fan for the last four years and I was super excited to see that they put up their entire album on their Myspace today for us die-hards to listen to! It's called The Powerless Rise and just like their last releases, it's brutal as shit, and they may have gone a bit thrashier than their previous album, An Ocean Between Us.

This album has also been co-produced by Adam Dutkiewicz of Killswitch Engage. I hear that he's pretty chummy with the band overall. Sweetness.

I encourage any metal fans to go to their Myspace and definitely check out their tunes while they're still up there so you can bask in their metal excellence just as I have.

I think that my true obsession with them began when I saw their music video for Confined. It's so simple, but awesome all at once. Here it is just for those that haven't watched...





All the best!

HonestKyle

| edit post

0 Responses to "As I Lay Dying's "The Powerless Rise" Streaming Today"