RSS

New Blog Layout Finished and HonestKyle Logo

Filed Under: Labels: ,
I've been working diligently each weekend on this blog layout and my new logo instead of laying down any new tracks. Those have primarily taken place during the week. 

However, I'm finally finished with my layout and it sets a new vibe of allowing any new visitors to partake in a more personal experience when they come to my site. Hence the embarrassing video introduction.


I made my own logo just so I could prove to myself that my minor in Graphic Design in college was not completely worthless, but only partially worthless.


I really want everyone to have a good experience when they come to HonestKyle.com and that's why I make these changes.


Plus, you'll notice that I have "Reviews" link up at the top in the navigation and I'll be reviewing albums (both local and major), music products, and just about anything else that I want, so check back to hear my obnoxious opinion on things.

| edit post

0 Responses to "New Blog Layout Finished and HonestKyle Logo"