RSS

Scoring Some Karma Points

Filed Under: Labels:


I have to say that I'm a bit pissed because I was intending on making a nice video post of everything but my video cam decided that it doesn't want to work anymore. Thank you web cam.

As a follow-up post to the last one, Happy Memorial Day!, I wanted to report that the owners of the dog that we turned into the Emergency Animal Clinic found their animal! I was extremely excited to hear this because they called me the very next morning.

It was nice to hear that there were owners that were genuinely concerned about their animal... who is named Dakota, by the way. Cute name.

I have a few pictures here of a the very wonderful thank you card they sent me and an extremely cute photo of Dakota that was included. Awwww..... :]

I'm just glad that everything is back to normal for that family.

The other thing that I want to mention is that I know I've been promising this song to come out soon, "Realizing the Betrayer", but I completely refuse to put out crap and say that it was made by me. I really do. That's why if I think that something needs rewritten or remixed, I do it. I don't even think about it.

So that's what's really been going on. All of the tracks are finished and I'm in the process of adding effects, mixing, and getting everything in order for its debut.

However, I want to mention that for the next song after this, I WON'T be doing original music, but in fact... a cover song. I still haven't decided on what exactly. Maybe a pop or rap thing, but I just want it to be something that everyone will enjoy hearing is all.

So, if you happen to have any suggestions at all as to what you think would make a good cover, give me some suggestions because I'm up for almost anything.

Well, that's all. Have a great Sunday :]

To your success,
Kyle




| edit post

0 Responses to "Scoring Some Karma Points"