RSS

Secret Project + New As I Lay Dying Video!

Filed Under: Labels: ,
Yo yo yo!

This past week, I must say that it was quite interesting. I spent some time hanging out with a few buddies that I really don't see a lot of anymore, mostly because of our changing lives. (That makes me think of puberty and our "changing bodies") It's all for the better, but it's great to catch up with old friends. Don't you think?

Well, what made these rendezvouses so interesting was that there was actually a secret project being formed in the process. We've had this project in the back of our minds for awhile. Years actually. But we were all involved in other time-consuming efforts.

Don't you just hate how ominous I'm writing right now?

But, you have to understand. What this project is going to be, it's probably going to be very huge when it happens. VERY huge.

You see, these friends that I met up with are not just any friends, but a group of guys that I was in cohorts with... in order to rule Northeast Ohio.

I've probably said too much.

So anyway...

Another awesome reason for this post is to make you aware, if you're not already, of the new As I Lay Dying music video that came out! It's for their single "Parallels". At least I'm assuming that that's their single since they have a video for it now.

But it has some great animation in it. Kudos to the guys for that. I'm a little bummed with how static and boring the action shots of the band is, but the song... it's the balls.




Take a watch if you love you some metal. If you don't.... I'll talk to you soon and keep you updated on the "Secret Project" which may be revealed soon enough...

All the best always,
Kyle

| edit post

0 Responses to "Secret Project + New As I Lay Dying Video!"