RSS

Cover Song of "Airplanes" by B.O.B., Hayley Williams, and Eminem

Filed Under: Labels: ,
I've been doing my own music for awhile now. Recording that is. And it's been great, BUT, I thought that it would probably help me from a marketing standpoint to create a cover song of something that's popular.

It's not as egotistical as it sounds. However, I couldn't arrive at a song that I wanted to even touch. I've considered "Down" by Jay Sean, "Forever" by Drake, and even "Paparazzi" by Lady Gaga.

That was going to be freakin' sweet. Believe you me.

But I've finally arrived at a song that I was immediately swooped up in from the moment I've first heard it. 

I have a feeling that a lot of you like it too since my fiance told me that everyone on her Facebook wall quotes this song 24/7. 

Plus, I knew that I had a pretty good chance of standing out with my rock/hardcore cover when I browsed YouTube and found that everything was pretty much the same. You either have a guy on an acoustic guitar, a guy rapping, or a girl singing slowly on the piano.

So...

I'm really f-ing excited to finish this. Yes, it's not finished, but I thought that I should at least tell you what's going on! Be happy for that!

As a bit of a treat for reading this post, check out these videos that I found on YouTube of other musicians cover "Airplanes". Leave some love in the comments area below :]














| edit post

0 Responses to "Cover Song of "Airplanes" by B.O.B., Hayley Williams, and Eminem"