RSS

Mark Hoppus Hosting His Own Show On FuseTV?

Filed Under:
So how about the Fuse station is going to announce that Mark Hoppus, bassist of Blink 182, will be hosting his very own television series on FuseTV. How b.a. is that?!

Apparently, it's going to be about what Mark does best and that's being funny while discussing music. Fuse is going to officially unveil the show at a New York Press Conference on June 22.

I don't know about you, but I'm extremely excited to check this out since those who know me well can definitely vouch for my favoritism of Mark over the other members of Blink. No offense guys! I love you all!

In the meantime, Blink 182 is still working on their new record, and a big announcement is set to come from Hoppus's personal blog, so keep an eye out! This is all so awesome to take!

Posted via email from honestkyle's posterous


| edit post

0 Responses to "Mark Hoppus Hosting His Own Show On FuseTV?"