RSS

Bought a 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe! (Pictures)

Filed Under: Labels:
Just about any time that I'm not working, I would like to say that I've been creating something musical, but this week I've had bigger fish to fry.

Last weekend was spent cleaning up my hand-me-down Ford Focus so that it would make a good trade-in on my prospective Hyundai Santa Fe. I detailed the shit out of that thing just to make sure that the only reason we wouldn't be getting a good price for the trade was because the dealer were just jerks.

Luckily, the car was clean and the salespeople were very kind which resulted in a satisfactory trade price.

But yea, I spent all Monday night in Sharon, PA and Boardman,OH comparing the same exact Santa Fe with only a small difference in mileage. Thursday night, I made the decision and signed some of the papers just so I could drive it home, and Friday, I laid down the cash and was bumping to some Austrian Death Machine with my girlfriend Danielle.

She does not like metal at all.

So, I'm super stoked with this vehicle and the sole purpose that I got something so big is because I'm thinking ahead about music and being able to transport my equipment safely and easily.

As of right now, I want to play the rhythm guitar in HonestKyle since I haven't had the chance to perform with an instrument in years. So, I got this crossover guy to fit in my soon-to-be-completed half-stack.

At the moment, I only have this very expensive Marshall cab and I'm looking for a head. We'll see how that turns out.

And now that I have this big purchase out of the way for awhile, I can go ahead and get back into my music. But geez, I really can't believe that I got my own first freakin' car! With my own money!

Go ahead and share your own "first car" stories below this post in the comment section. We'll all be excited together!

| edit post

2 Responses to "Bought a 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe! (Pictures)"

  1. Bever Says:
  2. Nice to see your new whip not what i was expecting you to get but gas mileage is nice. Also i bet that thing has got all the bells and whistles.Aha. I like the idea of you hauling a half stack but should make it a full stack.lol. Your first car still dont beat my first car the 67 Cutty. ha
  3. HonestKyle Says:
  4. Haha. Yea man, I've thought about the full stack, but geez that's just way too much amp for me!

    It has a few neat things inside, but for the most part, it's just a smooth ride that's gets my gear to one place or another.

    And hey, a cutlass is nothing to sneeze at haha